Friday, April 27, 2012

Palit NE3TS25EFHD02 GeForce GTS 250 1GB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card?

I have this video card installed in my computer and I connected it to my tv using HDMI cable but I dont hear any sound coming out of my tv, how can I know if this video card can carry sound through the HDMI cable?|||make sure drivers installed correctly.



need the sound card drivers installed as the graphics card will have onboard sound card im not 100% sure the 250 does though im not up to speed with nvidea cards as much but it should just be a case of installing latest drivers and possible clicking a tick box in the nvidea suite|||thats because its only hooked up to your video card, you need to have a hookup from your sound card to your tv

No comments:

Post a Comment