Monday, May 7, 2012

I have a PCI-E X16 slot in my computer and I would like to buy a new graphics card?

I have a PCI-E X16 slot in my computer and I would like to buy a new card. I am wondering if this card is compatible with a PCI-E X16 slot Inno3D GT 430 2GB SDDR3 DVI VGA HDMI Out PCI-E Graphics Card. It says PCI-E but I checked a video of someone unboxing it and they mentioned something about PCI-E 2.0, i'm not great with these things but i'm guessing thats not going to work with my computer|||any pcie graphics card will work with any computer as long as it has enough wattage. I would recommend the GTX 460, it might be a little more expensive, but it is a really great card for your money.

Also, if your worried, PCI-e 2.0 cards are backwards compatible with PCIe 1.0 slots and vice versa.

if its a 430, that most likely is a 2.0 pcie card|||When buying a new video card there is one thing you need to look at first and that is your power supply what is the wattage? if you only have a 250w power supply you then you will want to get a video card that uses 150w to have it work correctly.

I have a friend that got a video card that needed 350w and he has a 200w power supply and after hooking everything up it did not work so look at your power supply first.|||Buy ATI 1 gb 1.8. Also ask the vendor if 2.0 pcie is compatible with your mother board model :)

No comments:

Post a Comment